Does your blogger have a follow button? You can find it if you click on design from the dashboard and add that. Then you will find people on your site.
@Kathy - yeah, I think it will be nice once I figure out how everything works. Right now, this site confuses me, but then again, so did Multiply when I first joined.
HI Joanne, still confused trying to sort out my little home here too. Have not figured out how to actually make a page yet, but have posted one blog. Juuubiii doooh!
Yeah Joanne!!! :)
ReplyDeleteGreetings;)
ReplyDeleteHow does one add friends? .... I see myself on other peoples pages ... but there is no one on mine ~grin~
ReplyDeleteDoes your blogger have a follow button? You can find it if you click on design from the dashboard and add that. Then you will find people on your site.
DeleteLOL - I have no idea, Lynne.
ReplyDeletenot sure if it will let me comment...but this is nice. I like it better than Live Journal right now. I guess we have time.
ReplyDelete@Kathy - yeah, I think it will be nice once I figure out how everything works. Right now, this site confuses me, but then again, so did Multiply when I first joined.
ReplyDeleteHI Joanne, still confused trying to sort out my little home here too. Have not figured out how to actually make a page yet, but have posted one blog. Juuubiii doooh!
ReplyDelete