Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Going Out With the Camera Today

I haven't been out with the camera in a very long time. I think there was a period when I just couldn't be bothered anymore. I've been to the parks and beaches so many times over the years, and there just wasn't any place where I wanted to go again. But at work the other day, I overheard a part of a conversation about an area close to the Twin Lights Lighthouses that I seemed to have missed after living here for 30 years. Yesterday I took a ride to see what it was, and I was surprised! I did bring the camera with me and took a few shots, but it was a place that had a lot of walking paths and I wasn't properly dressed (mainly shoes - I only had on flip-flops) to explore. So I'll go back today and see what its all about. Maybe I can find and take a photo for Picture Perfect.


4 comments: