Ok, I've decided I don't like any of the fonts here, I don't know how to add friends, I have no clue what my "home page" is, and lots of other things I don't know how to do. But I'll learn - I didn't understand Multiply either at first, but got it eventually.
I thought you might like to see what my new granddaughter looks like now. I think the last pic I posted of her was when she was 2 days old. She's now 3 months old, and just the cutest, happiest little thing! Nicky has lost two teeth, so he's growing up fast! He'll be going into first grade in September. Wasn't it just yesterday that he started pre-school???


Your new baby is adorable.
ReplyDeleteWhat gorgeous grand kiddies you have .... love their smiles ....
ReplyDeleteIm glad your here joanne hang in there lol;)
ReplyDeleteWhat cuties!
ReplyDeleteI don't like that we have no interaction here...other than blog comments...sigh
I think I joined your site but sure don't know, am getting to comment. Here's me. http://mrsrh.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeletealso playing with http://mrsrh.livejournal.com/
She's adorable and he's as cute as ever!
ReplyDeletethey are adorable Joanne...
ReplyDeleteAdorable Kids don't you just love them..
ReplyDeleteI like your new site.
I need to work on mine.
It makes me prove that I am not a Robot.
I hope that doesn't happen a lot???
I think you can turn that function off, Sue, but I'm not sure how! Does my site ask you to prove you're not a robot?
DeleteAt the bottom of the settings tab you can turn off the word verification feature.
ReplyDeleteGood to see your page looking so welcoming Joanne. We WILL make our new home work. Multiply will not make us feel homeless.
Oh, and the little angle looks just like her big brother. She's adorable.
ReplyDeleteto turn off the captcha thingy, you need to click on 'design' at the top right hand corner of your page..then go to setting (along the left of the page) and posts and comments..allow (or disallow) everyone..and disable the word verification
ReplyDeleteThanks Joanne! I'm very glad to have you among my friends on here.
ReplyDelete