Thursday, August 16, 2012

Poor Reggie, Poor Me

Well, it was bound to happen sooner or later. It happened to Tia three times last summer. Reggie got skunked. He stinks, the house stinks, the smell is stuck in my nose so I think I stink too. I kept asking Donna at work if I smelled like skunk, and she kept telling me "no." I didn't believe her. Shut the air conditioning off and opened all the windows, have two big box fans running trying to push the stink out of the house, doused Reggie with the skunk neutralizer and used half a can of Febreeze trying to get the house cleared. I guess I just have to wait now. 

9 comments:

  1. Oh Gosh! Nothing much worse than an awful smell stuck in your nose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO I know I know its really really NOT Funny;P Grins

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's bad enough when the neighbor cat gets skunked! Poor YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. uh oh! that smell inside the house would probably make me throw up...poor Reggie and poor YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you will soon get rid of that smell...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stinkydog!! At least it was only Reggie and not Crissy as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've heard you can wash him in tomato juice and it will get rid of the smell. Not sure which is cheaper though, the special shampoo or that much tomato juice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Joanne I have found you again I have missed you been soo busy hope poor Reggie and your house are rid of that skunk smell soon it can be vicious any way glad to have found you xoxo

    ReplyDelete