Saturday, August 25, 2012

Crissy's Lab Results

The vet called me this morning with the results of Crissy's bloodwork. Preparing for the worst (well, not really) but expecting something going on with her, I said "go ahead, tell me". NORMAL!!! EVERYTHING!!! Including the thyroid testing. The vet suggested maybe increasing the walking to twice a day and bringing her back in for a weigh-in in about three weeks to see if that helps. The vet also suggested maybe putting Crissy on prescription diet food. Bonnie was on that many many years ago, and at that time it cost a dollar a can. I can't imagine what it costs now. We'll see what happens at the end of three weeks.

3 comments:

  1. Maybe the extra walk will help so you won't have to spend the extra money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't figure out how to add you as a friend. I feel like I'm swimming underwater haha.

    I guess it's good about Chrissy...if nothing is wrong, then maybe the walking and changing food will help. I wish you could make ME lose weight too! I should come down there and walk her for you. xo

    ReplyDelete